Saturday, April 13, 2013

"The 5,000 Days Project: Two Brothers"

The other day I came across a documentary on BYU TV called "The 5,000 Days Project: Two Brothers"
and oh my goodness I loved every single second of it! Everyone, even if not a member of the LDS church should watch it! Just be prepared to have a box of tissues handy! My emotions were crazy while watching it. I'm so happy I came across it and will probably watch it at least once a week!

In this documentary, Rick Stevenson follows the lives of two brothers, Luke and Sam Nelson for 5,000 days. We get to experience with them, their adolescent years and watch them grow in their education, dreams, struggles, relationship as brothers, and in their faith as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. These brothers are so real, they don't hold anything back and with emotions so raw, you can't help but fall in love with them. Truly uplifting, inspiring and a MUST SEE! I promise everyone will enjoy it and come away with something from it.


Watch it here: "The 5,000 Days Project: Two Brothers"

Or watch it right here on the blog! :)  
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment