Some things that I have been doing to prepare:
- Reading and studying Preach My Gospel (PMG)
- Applying the things I learn in PMG to my everyday life
- Reading the scriptures everyday and discussing what I read with friends/family
- Striving to pay attention and participate in Sunday School and Institute. It gets easier I promise!
- Writing my missionary friends and getting their guidance and advice
- Talking with Return Missionaries and getting their advice
- Reading many many many sister missionary blogs♥
- Writing in my journal
- Looking for missionary opportunities every day
- Reading "Sisters: A Modern Girls Guide to Serving a Mission"
- Watching The District videos- they are seriously amazing!!
- Going out with the Sister Missionaries in my ward- totally awesome girls!
- Being Christ-like to those I meet
There are a number of things that I want to talk more about in regards to preparing so I will make a few blog posts about those later!