Saturday, April 13, 2013

An Answer To A Prayer!

 I have an amazing Institute teacher! This woman is an answer to prayers and such a blessing. It was the last night of class for the semester, my teacher, Sister Anderson, comes up to me after and hands me a folded piece of paper and says with a gentle smile: “For your mission” and walked away. I unfolded the paper and it was a cheque for $100 I sat frozen in my seat with tears welling up in my eyes. This woman is amazing. She’s a fantastic teacher and I learned a lot from her this semester. I’ve only known her for 7 months and we never really got that close, I would show up for class, participate where I could and then leave to go socialize. She barely knew me and still gives me a cheque! I saw her later in the parking lot before she left and had to run over and give her a big hug. I hope she gets as blessed as I am to have met her.  

Prayer works you guys. I have been struggling to come up with money for my mission as I lost my job right as my mission papers went in and then I had to use the majority of my savings for bills that came up. I have been worrying about how in the world I am suppose to have money while I'm on my mission. The other day I was having a mini panic attack just thinking about how I am suppose to come up with money in the less then two months I have left. I just fell to my knees and cried to our Father in Heaven. Pleading with him to show me some hope and help me to come up with some money and then I go to institute and get truly blessed! This is truly Fathers way of reminding me that everything is going to be OKAY! I say "remind" as my Patriarchal Blessing states that I will have all the resources to serve a mission when that time comes. There's no time to be forgetting the blessings and promises that your Patriarchal Blessing holds! I am so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who listens to me cry and rant and talk and puts up with me and answers all my prayers.♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment